Inspiration

by - July 15, 2016

Have you ever gotten yourself in a rut and had a hard time getting out?  Sometimes the catalyst for change comes in the most unexpected forms. 

I have been wanting to get back online, blogging about the things I love, the stuff I find inspiring, passing on any bits of creativity I can come up with.  But I haven't.  I will save that long and involved story for some other time when you're perhaps bored and I can keep your attention.  Tonight I just want to inspire you to make a change that's been sitting on the backburner... bugging the crap out of you.... niggling at you when you just want it to shut up.


My inspiration came from my nephew Luke who has been watching my blog.  On a recent visit he mentioned that he still visits my site even though there's nothing new.  So this is for you Luke... may we both continue to follow our dreams!




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good to see you back, I wondered where you had went! Don't be a stranger, okay?

    ReplyDelete