Merry Christmas

by - December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas to all my friends!  It's been a crazy year, a year you didn't see me much.  I'm not going to lie it was a rough go.  I started 2015 with a broken leg, and things just seemed to stay challenging.  I learned a lot. I worked on myself.  I know myself better, I love myself more.  I think we all need these cocoon years to really focus inward and inspect what's there, to purge the baggage to make room for new amazing growth.  

I look forward to sharing creativity, vulnerability, and random crazy in 2016.  

Wherever you are in your journey here on earth, know that every season is important, transformative, and necessary.  Blessings to you as you live out your own adventure, and remember.... we're in this together.
Love & Peace, Steph aka The Hippie Moose

You May Also Like

0 comments