Dumpster Diving!

by - September 17, 2009

On Tuesday I had to go to the dump. I did not come away empty handed. Some poor soul actually got rid of this....



I know.... I couldn't believe it either. His nose was almost severed and something bit a chunk out of his ear but otherwise, nothing a little love can't fix. In case you haven't recognized him... his name is Nipper and he is the RCA dog. After giving him a bath, which included vinegar and sandpaper here is Nipper after his big makeover....





You should note that this thing is taller than my real dogs and made all three of them growl the first time they saw him. SO... the next time you go to the dump keep your eyes open... you just might go home with a new member of the family!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Way to go Hippie Moose Lady! Now if you can only find an old record player with a big horn-thingy on it (gramaphone??). Its been a while.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be sweet... I will have to keep my eyes open in the thrift stores for an old gramaphone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...I grew up going dumpster diving with my Uncle all the time!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a real one that looks like that but with white ears. You can come pick him up if you want.

    LOL

    J/K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already have three huge mutts running around... one more and my husband has me committed!!

    ReplyDelete