Saucy!

by - September 25, 2009

The kids and I went apple picking. We made apple sauce last year and when we found a few jars in the winter time it was like finding a lost treasure. We decided we better make more! We scanned their artwork and helped them make up their own labels. They are pretty excited about giving away some of their own applesauce.



























Another photo by Ty!



























































p.s. I have to agree with Tammy, there is nothing like that popping sound as your jars cool!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love your labels...so nice for the boys to be a part of this from beginning to end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!

    We inadvertently picked 50 lbs of apples this year! It's going to be a while until I get them all used up. But so far I've got a batch of sauce as well as a bunch of pies and crisp in the freezer. I also love finding it later in the Winter. I always thank myself then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rachel... 50lbs is a lot of apples lol! We will have to have an apple sauce party in Feb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want some....please :)

    ReplyDelete