July Book ~ REWORK

by - July 18, 2010

Loved this book.  End of story.  OK, I will expand on that for you...
This is actually a business book but when I read it it came to me how many different areas of my life it applied to.  And before you get your knickers in a knot, it's like the anti-business book.

It was written by Jason Fried and David Hansson, the ideas presented only take up a page or two at a time so it's really easy to pick up and put down as you have time.

Here's a list of some of the "chapters":
Why Grow?
Make a Dent in the Universe
Live it or Leave it
Meetings are Toxic
Press Releases are Spam
How to say you're Sorry
Send people Home at 5

... and the list goes on.  I picked it up because I own my business, I love reading about economics, and it came highly recommended.  I wasn't disappointed.  Check for it at your library, I found it at mine!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh dear! Haha gotta love those chapter names. Chukled quite a bit there :P I'll be sure to recomend this book to some known biznees-owning peoples. :P
    Looks grand
    Peace and love!
    - Ginela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ginela! Keep blooming Cosmic Flower.

    ReplyDelete