Squatters

by - July 10, 2010

I went to BBQ pizza a little while ago. The boys and I made dough in the a.m. so I was all ready by dinner.  I strolled over to the BBQ to light er' up and found this....

I proceed to yell at Dave... what kinda crap have you put in my BBQ?  To which he gives me one of those .... "I have no idea what you're ranting about" looks.

Then it all became clear...

Now I can hear the question rolling around in your head... did she light it?  The answer is NO.  We removed the herd, had a nice little talk about appropriate nesting areas and I pulled out a cast iron skillet and made skillet pizza.  We ate a little later that night. 
I guess the moral of this little story is if you don't use your stuff... somebody else will.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hahah quite a lovely story! Tis very true, happens a helluva alot at my house, little spiders ihabiting places I've let sit and collect dust that used to be my daily muses. Hahah tis very funny :P You had a little talk!:]
    I adore this blog :)
    - Peace and love, Ginela
    at Razzle Dazzle Cosmic Flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this story!! thanks for not lighting the BBQ!! Now he needs a name cause it looks like he is part of your family!

    ReplyDelete