Aussie Birthday!

by - November 27, 2010

Had a blast doing this surfing kangaroo for Kira! 
IMG_0001
IMG_0009
IMG_0003
Iced in vanilla buttercream.  All the decorations were made out of fondant.  Water is made with piping gel and a bit of royal blue paste colour.  The rocks you see are chocolate and available at the Bulk Barn here in Canada.  I used edible food colouring markers to make the designs on the surf boards and the boomerang. Everything you see is edible.
Got a question about how I did something on a cake…. just ask!  I would be happy to spread the love.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. So Adoreable Steph...terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a SWEET cake. Super adorable. I was in Australia this summer, and it so makes me want to go back! Even if it is just a cake...

    ReplyDelete