Celebrating Fall

by - November 26, 2010

In every family I think there is one time of year where you get lots of celebrations all packed together into a month or two.  For me it’s in and around November.  You can’t swing a cat without hitting a birthday or an anniversary.
As I type this my two nephews are on there way here and I’m prepared… with battling lightsabers.  One blue, one yellow.  I posted about this cake a short time ago.  I LOVE how easy it is to make.
Luke and Ben (6)
My friend Kim had me make a skate park cake for her son’s birthday, and a boxing cake for her dad’s!
The cupcakes were all DC and Element… his favourite teams.
Skatepark cake
Boxing cake:
Boxing cake 1Boxing cake 3
Next up… a surfing kangaroo and something pretty for a good friend!

You May Also Like

0 comments