Black Bean Burgers I found on: welcome to my brain . net

by - July 25, 2012

welcome to my brain . net: Black Bean Burger Tacos


OK So you have to give these a try!  I was reading Welcome to my Brain and when I saw how easy these were I had to see if they could possibly be good.


So far I'm a little sceptical.


SO YUMMY!
Even my 10 year old son liked them!!
You have to check out the link and give them a try!

For the record I added some fresh garlic and I ate it with some hot red pepper jelly on top. I'm drooling just remembering it. I also had some organic instant oatmeal kicking around that nobody would eat so as a bonus I found a use for that too! Finally, I did NOT use my oven.  Anyone who lives in Ontario knows why... it's called a heat wave and I was not going to rev up the heat box for dinner. I fried mine in a cast-iron pan and they turned out perfect.



You May Also Like

0 comments