Are you a Junkie Too?

by - September 26, 2012


From Organizing Junkie's Pinterest Page!
I just recently discovered "I'm an Organizing Junkie!"  I love stalking this site!  I have a bit of a clutter problem at the moment and I'm trying to tackle it one room at a time.  I just recently repainted and reorganized my room, I will post some pics.  If you read the post from yesterday about my apple crates, stay tuned, I will post pictures when I figure out how I'm going to incorporate them into my organizational plan!

Here is the organizing junkie's Pinterest page!  I love pictures and I love being organized... this site is  Nirvana!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Pinterest is super additive. Nice blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know, I just love stalking people's pins!!

    ReplyDelete