Condense your crap.

by - November 30, 2009


Ok, so the title lacks imagination. Get over it.
We have a rather extensive collection of DVD's and CD's. We don't have a TV up north but we do have a tiny portable DVD player that comes in handy when the weather goes to the dogs and the kids are perched on my last nerve. I can't live without music so the CD's aren't going anywhere either. That's a lot of stuff to store. Enter the CD binder. We have managed to condense our collections into two binders.
I am amazed at how little space this all takes now. The binder on the right holds 153 CD's and the binder beside it holds 148 DVD's. Both have room for more and we spent the extra $$ on the three ring versions that allows you to add pages instead of buying another whole binder. (The small binder on the left is Dave's backup disks of his photography). Oh, and that tiny device beside the binders is the afore mentioned DVD player....cute huh!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Of course the next step is to rip all that music so I can get rid of the binder altogether... but I seriously lack the time for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used these binders for some time now...such a wonderful way to save space and stay organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved having each cd in it's case...after all my dusting and organizing on Sunday..I am leaning more towards this binder thing. I like it...less clutter...less space taken up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me a few years to rip most of our music. Still not completely done, but almost! I just do a CD here and there when I have a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete