Full Moon

by - November 06, 2009


A magical entity that depends on the glow of another... reminds me of us, reflecting back the things that are projected towards us. Challenged me to only project that which I would want bouncing back.



This past week was the full moon. I have a new appreciation for the moon now.... when you go outside late at night it's the difference between needing to light the lantern or being able to see everything as clear as daylight! I never used to know the phases of the moon but now I keep a close eye.

These are some of the moon pics Dave has taken recently.
If you want to keep up on the Moon Phases check out this Website at Stardate.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Do you find your menstrual cycles are synching up with the moon in the absence of artificial light? Or maybe not, since you're still in the city part of the time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be sweet! I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete