Fields of Whirligigs

by - March 22, 2010


Over the March break my sister came down with her two boys and in an effort to keep them all amused we decided on a ferry ride. It was a pretty cold day and this offered a lot of amusement for free.





















The bonus in it all was that I finally got over to the Wolfe Island Wind Farm to see the turbines up close. They are amazing.



















The kids even enjoyed following the route the energy takes from turbine to Joe Smiths home. They had it all mapped out at the information hut. I love the unexpected lessons that we can take home and do more research on!


















You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. And how are you guys doing ? Okay ? I hope so.
    You guys, the new makeover of this blog is just wonderfull.
    Can you guys give me some sort of link that i can follow to change the background of mine.
    I´m not quite sure of how to do it.
    I hope you have a happy and fruitfull Spring.
    Warm regards from Portugal my friends.

    ReplyDelete