Fastest hat on record

by - June 24, 2009


Well this is officially the fastest I have finished a project... probably because I really wanted to wear it!! Of course it is a million degrees outside and I could barely stand it for the time it took to take the pictures... but here is the finished product. If you are wondering what on earth I'm talking about check out my last post to put it all in context. The hat took me about 2 hours to do, mostly because I didn't have a pattern and I had to rip it back to fix the shape a few times.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. It's so pretty, and I believe I see some pink in it...hmmmmm, thought noone in your family wore pink!!!
    How was the yarn to work with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all, yes there is a BIT of pink in it, but more orange and yellow. It reminded me of rainbow sherbert!! The yarn is great for crochet, because it goes from thin to thick to thin because it's hand spun... ya wouldn't want to knit something dainty with it!!

    ReplyDelete