Christmas Sweater

by - December 28, 2009

I had every intention of knitting Dave a sweater again this year....
Last year I knit this one...

(wow his hair is short)

This year he got this.....as you can see, I have made him a hat to wear but the sweater is in it's raw form so to speak. My Goal: to finish the sweater by Valentines Day. The Problem: I haven't even picked out a pattern yet. Grim. I figure I'll scout out Ravelry and see what I can come up with. However, I'm open to any ideas....??

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the Lion Brand Home spun yarns, looks like he'll get something in great muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have given bags of yarn as gifts before, too. I hate doing it, but sometimes there just isn't enough time to get everything done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he's actually enjoying helping me pick out what to make so this wasn't a total failure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you guys have a great new year!
    Warm regards from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete