Words

by - May 06, 2009

Words can be pretty powerful things. I confess I rarely think about them or even contemplate my use of them... they just are there for my use and exploitation. Lately I have been trying to be more aware of the words I use and the words that interact with me every day.

So here are some of the words I have fluttering in the breeze around me, hopefully they will remind me of how I want to live, how I want to interact, how I want to BE. I confess that I envy others ability to string them together in creative ways, people like Garry, Shannon, and Leslie. But for now I will content myself by being blessed to read the stings of words they create.















You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. You are so creative!!!
    I bet you are really enjoying your property now that Spring is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the exception of the blackflies, we are so thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful idea! i expecially love the "dream" one.
    mmmm.

    ReplyDelete